Author: KODI Guru
Date Posted:15 February 2019
In relation to NETFLIX, please note the below;
NetFlix has only officially partnered with a handful of devices, including Samsung, LG etc. This means all other devices will not be able to find NetFlix on the Google Play Store (or it will say ‘this app is not compatible with your device’).
This doesn’t mean you can’t use NetFlix on your device (NetFlix will work on any Android device). All you need to do is installing NETFLIX from outside the Google Play Store this is due to the fact that NetFlix has only chosen a handful of manufacturers/devices to partner with.
Any other android box or device will face the same issue. When downloading from the Google Play Store, it will checks your device name/model and if not on the “whitelist” that NetFlix has chosen, you will be unable to download/install the app.
Also NOTE: the official version of NETFLIX from the Google Play Store, has also been reported to not be working on other Android devices. (so before you follow the instructions below, we would recommend you uninstall your current Netflix version from the android settings, if you already have NETFLIX installed).
- Uninstall NETFLIX from Android TV Box
- Go to Setting -> Apps -> NETFLIX
- Choose Uninstall -> OK -> OK (when ''Do you want to unsintall this app?'' message pop up)
- Download NETFLIX apk
- Install NETFLIX to Android TV Box
- Insert your USB to Android TV Box
- Go to Setting -> Apps -> AppInstaller -> Open
- Find & choose downloaded file.
- Choose Install -> Done (when ''App Installed'' message pop up)
- Open NETFLIX
- Choose Cancel when ''New version of application found. Do you want to update'' message pop up as this is lite version suitable for most of Android TV box model
If you want to download latest version af NETFLIX please go to link below:
Leave a comment